Many executives with incredible ideas have ineffective, unremarkable social profiles.
As a result,
Consulting opportunities are scarce
Editors rarely call for interviews to share insights
Minimal partnership ventures
Few offers to serve on boards
Speaking engagement invitations are scarce
No opportunities to be recognized as a thought leader.
Managing Your Personal Brand Is No Longer An Option: It’s A Leadership Requirement
It’s A Simple Formula:
Complete Profiles + Optimized Social Networks + Regular Status Updates = SUCCESS
For more than 20 years, I have been developing strategic brand content for clients such as Gatorade, Kelloggs, AEP, GE, AAA, Sterling Commerce and GenCorp. My work has resulted in appearances in print and digital publications, including Information Week, Inc., Apartment Therapy, National Public Accountant, Discovering Ohio, Babble and Columbus Monthly and numerous online blogs.
(See my customer testimonials here.)
In 2005, I established an online blog that attracts thousands of weekly readers and consistently brings in sponsorships from Disney, Ford, Bosch, Proctor and Gamble and many others.
(See samples of my work here.)
I soon learned that establishing an online presence is a vital way to create thought leadership opportunities, rewarding partnerships, credibility and higher value to my clients.
Every day that your digital profile remains a skeleton of who you are, you are missing opportunities and networking potential each day.
How Can You Create Magnetic Value On The Web?
By developing an interesting mix of content that highlights your achievements, opinions, ideas and earns the mindshare and trust of your circle and influencers.
Your digital profile must go beyond facts and logic. It must incite emotion and grab attention by immersing your niche audience and influencers into a compelling story of who you are, the value you bring to the table, and what distinguishes you from everyone else.
Creating Your Personal Brand
This is why I created Plumbline1. My work goes beyond setting up a blog or creating social media accounts. Executives deserve to have a personal brand that serves as a gateway to their true work.
This is My Goal:
To ensure people think of YOU when they think of your field.
How Will We Do This?
- Understand who you are as a person – the challenges, successes and even failures you’ve encountered in your career, as well as your goals and interests for the next stage of your career.
- Create a cohesive brand message around the value that you bring to your organization, the community and your industry.
- Select the social platforms that give you an exceptionally effective way to broadcast who you are to your target market quickly and efficiently.
- Define your niche audience and target your message points and keywords.
- Identify keynote speaking opportunities.
- Put your content in front of online influencers and editors.
- Ensure that you can connect digitally with thought leaders and influencers in your industry, as they see you as the strategic thinker to add insights to industry problems.